- This event has passed.
Join us as we launch the first in a series of “Meet the Winemaker” dinners held at The Craft & Co in Collingwood. For this first instalment we will be working in collaboration with highly acclaimed Trofeo Estate based in Dromana, Victoria. You’ll meet their winemaker, and hear the story of how their signature terracotta amphora wines are produced and what makes them so special and then enjoy a delicious 6-course dinner matched to their current release amphora wines. A truly immersive culinary winery experience right in the middle of town!
- Gin-based cocktail on arrival with canape: scallop tortellini, lemongrass, yabby oil
- Starter: Rare grilled tuna, spanner crab & noodle salad, Asian herbs, sesame, grilled lime
– Served with 2 wines
- Entrée: Gippsland rabbit salad, curly endive, farmhouse bacon, hazelnut dressing, crisp eggs – Served with 2 wines
- Main 1: Great Ocean Rd duck, house made pappardelle, dried cherries, Reggiano – Served with 2 wines
- Main 2: Gippsland venison leg, rare roasted & braised. Quince, black cabbage & pepper – Served with 2 wines
- Cheese: House made lemon pepper cheese, spent grain cracker, apple gel – Served with 1 wine
You’ll also enjoy exclusive deals on Trofeo Estate and The Craft & Co wine purchases that evening to take home with you!