Just as daylight savings marks a change in seasons, the team at The Craft & Co in Collingwood have coincided this seasonal shift with its own changes…
See below for a snapshot of the updates and special promos to mark this change;
New trading hours, offering & operations as of 17/10/18:
* Due to much industry acclaim in 2018 for The Craft & Co’s successes with it’s distilling and brewery production & incubator offering, the Collingwood site now has expanded demand for brewing, distilling & cheese production onsite, and is now closed to the public every Monday & Tuesday to accommodate for increased operations like bottling, labelling, trade events and general onsite processing logistics.
* Now open til 10pm on Wednesdays. (instead of 4pm previously)
* Now open for breakfast only on the weekends. (Previous weekday breakfast sessions will also now be closed to the public for the expanded inhouse production and bottling/packaging schedules)
* New daily & functions menus designed by chef Daniel Southern (ex Bistro Guillaume, Comme) in conjunction with the onsite brewing, distilling and cheesemaking teams. Click HERE for new menu info.
* Cheese production in the micro-dairy upstairs, headed by sisters Katia & Sabrina Cappadocio (ex La Formaggeria in St Kilda) will ramp up and will be showcased within the daily and function menu offering. Click HERE for new menu info.
* The Craft & Co is now managed by Lawrence Eakers (ex Meatmaiden). He is the new business manager across both Collingwood & Bangholme sites > LawrenceE@thecraftandco.com.au
NEW Weekly Promos to coincide with the above changes:
- $10 pizzas every Wednesday, and all day!
- $15 beer, gin & wine flights matched with cheese every Thursday, all day. All beers, gins, wines & cheese on these flights are made by The Craft & Co either onsite in Collingwood or at our winery The Craft & Co Farm across town in Bangholme.
- Free Keg Friday will be relaunched (starting October 19) – The brewers will tap one free keg for punters at 5pm every Friday. Beer type rotates weekly and will be announced across social media that week. No catch, but RSA applies as always.
- Cheese Us! – special on house made cheese tasting plates – Get to know our Tipsy (A type of cacciota cheese made in collaboration with the onsite brewery) from our Treccia (a braided fresh mozzarella or scamorza) with our new Cheesemakers Choice tasting plate for only $15 (from 12pm til late)
- Aperitivo Sundays – see out the weekend out with some cocktail specials & free mini bites from 2pm – 5pm every week.
The Craft & Co – Collingwood
390 Smith Street. firstname.lastname@example.org
Eatery, Brewery, Distillery & Functions.
Wed: 10am -10pm
Thur: 10am – 10pm
Fri: 10am – 11pm
Sat: 8am – 11pm
Sun: 8am – 6pm